Complaints Policy of Keay Roofing Services
Whilst we endeavour to supply a high level of workmanship and standard of customer care, we understand that at times we may not fully match our customer expectations. In these instances you may wish to complain.
Keay Roofing Services views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person (or organisation) that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at Keay Roofing Services knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
- To handle complaint information sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Should you have a complaint, please get in touch with us in the first instance with details. You may reach us on 01753 358267, firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing. We will confirm receipt of your complaint and endeavour to resolve it to your satisfaction.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders on 0117 981 2929.