Keay Roofing Accreditations
Keay Roofing Services is committed to adhering to industry best practice, providing excellent customer service and complying with health and safety standards. As proof of these commitments we are proud to be members of the following bodies.
Keay Roofing Service is an NFRC member contractor to provide you with peace of mind that we comply with the highest standards of workmanship and customer service.
- We have met a rigorous vetting procedure before joining NFRC and are audited every 3 years
- We have satisfactory public, employers’ and third party insurance cover.
- We comply with Health and Safety Legislation
- We comply with the NFR Code of Practice, and British and European Standards
- We comply with the Government-endorsed TrustMark scheme, that helps the general public find reputable tradesmen to carry out work on their home
- We will provide clearly written quotes or estimates giving a fair price for planned work, showing whether VAT is applicable and the conditions of the contract
- Our technical and contractual advice will be offered in plain English
- We offer 10 year warranties for large repairs, refurbishment and new roofs on domestic, commercial and industrial properties
- Insurance back warranties are available, but they need to be purchased as part of the works.
As members of the Competent Roofer Scheme, we are committed to building trust in the roofing industry and complying with Building Regulations. When you choose to work with Keay Roofing, you can be assured that:
- We are compliant and up to date with Building Regulations
- We have been thoroughly audited prior to acceptance and regularly inspected thereafter
- Domestic roofing work we register via Competent Roofer automatically receives a 10 year insurance-backed insolvency guarantee. This is also available for commercial/industrial works
- We can be audited and inspected against the requirements of PAS 2030 and the Green Deal Code of Practice. This allows us to be registered with the Green Deal Oversight and Registration Body so we may undertake Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation (ECO) work.
As an accredited SafeContractor member our health and safety procedures, policies, training and insurances have been rigorously audited. When you subcontract to Keay Roofing Services you can rest assured that we take health and safety seriously, and that it is being handled correctly and sufficiently on your sites by every member of our team.
As members of Checkatrade, Keay Roofing have been through a vigorous endorsement process that proves our commitment to service and quality, whilst upholding the Checkatrade Standard. We have been interviewed, background checked, continuously monitored and reviewed by our customers, so you can have peace of mind that you are choosing a reputable roofer.
As a Which? Trusted Trader, Keay Roofing has been carefully vetted by trading standards professionals prior to receiving endorsement by the UK’s leading consumer organisation. You can have confidence that when you appoint Keay Roofing Services you have taken on a reliable and trusted roofer who adheres to a code of conduct set by Which?